What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or place an order. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested)
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order)
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, simply send us an email and we will remove you from our list. We also include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from our periodic emails, you will still receive email confirmations of any orders you place on our site.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your
next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
- to enable certain functions of the website
- to provide analytics
- to store your preferences
We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
In addition to our own cookies, we may use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the website and provide other user experiences. Third-party cookies do not collect personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
This policy was last modified on May 8, 2019 and previously on November 1, 2010.
How can you contact us?